Well, I am off the road again, having just returned from the latest hiking in Tuscany trip, and it’s time to think like a hiker and breakfast guy, and author and publisher, again.
I’ll be getting back into the new breakfast book this week, but first, it’s time to get out there and do some talking and hiking — two of my favorite activities.
Here’s a quick look at what’s coming up. For more details you can always check the Trips and Talks page.
- This Wednesday, May 22: Talking Peaceful Places in Portland at New Seasons Seven Corners, SE 21st and Division. 7 p.m. Free.
- This Sunday, May 26: Leading a hike for the Mazamas to Table Rock Wilderness. Leaving from Gateway Park and Ride at 8 a.m. Cost is $3 for non-members, plus gas money for drivers. More info at Mazamas.org.
- Thursday, May 30: Peaceful Places talk at New Seasons Happy Valley, 7 p.m. Free.
- Sunday, June 2: Selling all my books at the Wilsonville Festival of the Arts.
- Saturday, June 8: Mazamas hike to Roaring River Wilderness. Info here. Gateway, 8 a.m.
- Thursday, June 20: Portland Hikes talk at REI Clackamas. 7 p.m, free.
- Saturday, June 22: Leading a hike for Forest Park Conservancy. $10 for non-members. Info here.