I have just updated my Eagle Creek Fire Page with all I could track down. But the biggest news of late has been these developments:
- The Benson Bridge at Multnomah Falls is now open — but the old highway is still closed. The interstate parking lot fills up every weekend and many weekdays. You’ll have to take the bus to get there.
- The Pacific Crest Trail is open!
- Herman Creek and all those trails around there — Gorton Creek, Nick Eaton Way, etc. — are open
These biggies are still closed:
- Angels Rest — should open sometime this year, we think
- Wahkeena Falls
- Horsetail / Triple Falls
- Larch Mountain Trail above Benson Bridge (to top of Multnomah Falls)