One of the great things about writing is that it makes me go out and discover stuff. For example, when I was writing 60 Hikes, I walked the whole Willamette Greenway Trail and found out Portland has a Butterfly Park. Bet you didn't know that. So now I get to explore and learn more about it, so I can put it in my Peaceful...Read more...
- Author Paul Gerald | Portland Hiking News, Conditions and Outings for March 8-9 on Steigerwald Lake National Wildlife Refuge
- Author Paul Gerald | A Sad, Wet, Fun Night with West Ham United at Upton Park on Things You’ll Love About Seeing Soccer in England
- Paul Gerald on English Soccer Tour: I’m an Honorary Mackem!
- Simon Atkinson on English Soccer Tour: I’m an Honorary Mackem!
- John F on Helpful Terms to Know When Watching English Soccer
Get In Touch
Need to Know
© 2010 - 2011, King Size.
Include your tagline if you want to.
This footer is Widget Ready x 3.